Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, April 16, 2012

Guess Eyewear - Must Haves


Women's sunglasses have become extremely stylish stuff for women. As a woman is considered to be the symbol of beauty, every young lady wants to look extremely stylish and up-to-date and sunglasses is one of the best accessories to achieve this. That is why I had been a big fan of eyewear ever since.

I buy at least one pair of optical eyewear each year. Why? Somehow, I want to have my own eyewear collection as I tend to be very conscious of my fashion sense! I want my eyewear to look great with my outfit for the day. In relation to this, I got really excited when I saw this new eyewear collection from GUESS. I was really in awe when I browsed through the photos of Guess Eyewear and wanted to have each and every one of those! Haha. But my budget is limited, so I’ll just buy them one by one.

What I can do now is just to share to you guys the beauty of the Guess eyewear collection. The Guess Eyewear collection offers styles that reflect today’s top fashion trends. There are three distinct design trends in GUESS new eyewear collection.

Vintage Dream - Vintage Dream is inspired by romantic moods. What more can you show romance by having crystal hues, soft jewel tones and delicate feminine prints. It definitely has a vintage feel to each and every eyewear in this collection.

One of the Guess eyewear I can recommend for this look and feel is the Sophie Eyewear . The season calls for a fresh pair of eyewear with a touch of glitz and vintage. Garnished with animal-print accents and the logo you love, put them on and head outdoors.

Royal Underground - Royal Underground is all about living on the edge. The eyewear in this collection has metals and chains mixed with splatter & grunge effects. Wow! Wearing the glasses definitely symbolizes the person is living on the edge.
One of the best style eyewear for this is the Violet. Sleekly constructed with a sprinkle of glitter and animal print accents, they’re poised to take on the sun. Metal frame with glitter laden brow bar. Animal print and script logo with glitter details at the temples. I personally love this set of eyewear. I bet wearing one of them will give a sexy, glamorous look. The two-tone coloring adds excitement and dimension to the enamel-filled GUESS “Elite Script” logo.
Creative Journey - Inspired by art decorations, Creative Journey provides richly textured wovens & decorative fabrics. It has lots of colors, prints & leathers. Some eyewear also has lace, patchwork and skins. For those creative people out there, this Guess eyewear collection might be a perfect fit for you.

My favorite on this style is the Kimberly. Rimless shield. Plastic temples. Metal plaque with “G” logo and color-blocked epoxy detail. The perfect reflection of your sleek and contemporary style, they offer precision polish to any look.

Watch out for more Guess eyewear that I will recommend to you guys. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment